QFD is going on tour!
Qristyl Frazier will be hitting the road with QFD private party events in select cities throughout the South and Midwest. $25 ticket includes everything except where indicated. Program events includes:
- Meet & Greet Breakfast or Cocktail Hour (TBA)
- Let’s Recognize Curvy Women and Business Development Workshop
- Bowling with QFD (separate charge)
- Get A Bra Lift (bra fitting): Increase with your own personal bra. Qristyl has a secret to show you how to get the lift
- Model Bootcamp:
- Private Modeling Competition
- Nominate a model at the bootcamp to appear on the Models page of Qristyl Frazier Designs website
- What you need to bring/wear to a model casting call
- What you need to bring/wear to a runway fashion show
- QFD Shopping Events: Come Shop off the QFD rack
Interested in hosting a QFD private event?
QFD wants to come to your city! QFD Event Hostesses are responsible for signing a minimum of 25 participants and will receive a 6 piece QFD wardrobe. Email email@example.com for more information.
- April 30th
- May 14th
- May 21st
- May 28th
- June 4th
- June 11th
- June 25th
Known for her jaw-dropping, headlining manifestation on BET’s 2006, 2008 and 2012 Rip the Runway, Qristyl Frazier is also an Alumni Designer of Lifetime’s Project Runway. With prominent magazine features and radio and television appearances that range from The Steve Harvey Show’s“Plus Size Spring Fashion Show”, Project Runway – Season 6, All On The Line with Joe Zee – Season 2, NuvoTv’s hit reality show Curvy Girls, The Rachel Ray Show, QVC, CNN Living, Essence Magazine, Jet Magazine, Plus Model Magazine, Venus Daily Diva, Curvaceous Redemption Magazine, The Cover of Skorch Magazine, The Examiner, and more. She was also one of seventeen selected for Macy’s 2012 Vendor Elite Class. Currently, Qristyl will be collaborating with OWN Channel’s ravishing hit TV show where she will appear as one of the designers chosen to have OWN’s Kym Whitley wear Qristy Frazier Designs during Season 3 of “Raising Whitley”.